Thursday, September 5, 2013

Perspective

Today I am happy. Learning the importance of one day at a time. Relishing the peace that comes without the burden of living for my next drink. That was in fact my reality. I'm determined to make my reality something simpler. Something calmer. Something more real. This sums it up perfectly...

I am smarter than I was a month ago. I know now this isn't going to be easy. I need to be ready and waiting for the inevitable doubts that will creep in and tell me I don't have a problem. I need to remember the severity of how much this has consumed my life. I need to consume my life with the real now. And work for it. 

I'm focusing again on step 3 and giving trust another go. I'm turning this over to God and trusting him to bring me peace to get through the hard times ahead. Lets do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment