Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Someday...

Someday I will write a memoir. 

It will be called:
"It's just so sad....A positive and uplifting story of recovery"

The good stuff will come. I'm surviving this feelings shit right now. 

And I am finding JOY in the simple moments such as evening routines with my beautiful girls. Even though today was a terrible day at work...my hubby is sick...Im in a funk and not in a good place right now...my kids were absolutely miserable tonight. I kept finding myself being filled with joy. 

I was patient. No guilt about the beer in my hand. No buzz in my brain robbing me of appreciating the beauty in the little things. Whining from my grumpy girls didnt make me lose my shit. I was grateful to have them as a reprieve from everything else.

I know the positive and uplifting part of my story is going to develop. I will get past the guilt and see the grace in the whole story actually. And the whole thing? it will be beautiful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment